All 11 art Reviews

before i disappear before i disappear

Excellent work!! You only used 3 colors, right? I loved the result, how realistic it looks and the environment it reflects. Well done!

You're Unprofessional You're Unprofessional

Excellent art! I've never seen a Duckman fan art before, this is the first. I liked how you blended colors, the clean line work, and the style itself. Well done!

G3no responds:

we do need more duckman. there was only 1 other one of fluffy and uranus on NG. it's very sad

Elk's Deathwing Elk's Deathwing

Mistakes??!! What are you talking about? This is simply astonishing! I'm in the pursue of getting something close to that quality... But I still need too much learning! About you... Excellent job!! Feel proud of your talent! :D

Twilight Princess: Midna Twilight Princess: Midna

Nice style!

Samusgif Samusgif

Pretty cool! Background colors are a little bit flashy in the animation, but the 3d alike turn is pretty well developed.

Make us proud... Make us proud...

Man! It's sad... but amazing at the same time! I really liked your concept, it's full of meaning! Good luck! :)

Psychiatrist Pokemon Psychiatrist Pokemon

The quality of the piece is very cool, but I especially liked how her hairdo pups up among the environment... well done!

Azure Atmosphere Azure Atmosphere

I really liked the style and the concept... Cool technique!

Elephear Elephear

Excellent project!
Simple concept, but very clear! The finishing it's pretty good!
Well done!

Boato responds:

Thank you!

LoL Character Concept LoL Character Concept

Excellent work!
I can guess the intention of the 'status' frame, but may be you should try another version with only the character, this to avoid distractions from other less important elements. But my opinion...
Anyways, well done!